Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thoughts.


Lately I've been thinking about how lucky I am, and how much I take everything I have for granted. Sure, some crappy things have happened to me over the years, but nothing really compared to some people. I'm going to try to be more appreciative these things in the future.

I have two parents who love me and each other and would do just about anything for me.
I have an amazing boyfriend whom I love and who loves me most of the time.
I have a big extended family that is very close, and who always have been and always will be there for me if I ever need anything.
I have a job, and an income that allows me to be comfortable.
I've had, and will continue to have so many opportunities, especially where my education is involved. I was very lucky to get into a good school which allowed me to thrive and have a real interest in learning, and this has made me the person I am today. I have been allowed to start one university course, decide that perhaps it wasn't for me, and start a new one. I will have the opportunity to go back to the old one if the new one doesn't work out.
I live in a country where I have easy access to food, water, shelter, electricity and medical care should I require it.
I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have are pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment