Monday, March 9, 2009

Tenth of March

Lately I have been talking about that 'Baby Borrowers' show that has been on the Lifestyle channel, and last night was the second installment. Much to my relief, the real parents of the babies used on the show had constant view of their kids via camera and could step in at any time to give advice (although they weren't supposed to if they could avoid it) or to take their children away if they thought their well-being was at risk. Well one of the couples had their baby taken away on the first day after they just left it in the house with the nanny (who was supervising them to make sure they didn't break the baby I guess?) alone. It was a really interesting social study, to see how the kids (all the teenagers involved were roughly 18) handled the situation. Oddly to me, it seemed like most of the boys were doing a lot of the work rather than the girls...I kind of assumed it would be the other way around. Personally, my boyfriend doesn't like babies so I know if we had to look after one I would be doing everything. 

This morning my sister and I got some baby experience of our own! Not actually having to look after one, but we got to play with Cooper for an hour and we had lots of fun. He likes me more than Eliza by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment