Monday, March 2, 2009

The Baby Borrowers

I'm watching this show on the Lifestyle channel where they've got 4 roughly seventeen year old couples from around England and chucked them into a 'real adult' life, with their own house, a low paying job and soon they're going to get babies. Eventually they get toddlers, then kids, then teens etc. It's an interesting show, but for some reason I'm focused on...who would lend their children to this show? I mean for these idiot teenagers to look after?!

I started uni today, it went pretty well. The subject is hard but I really tried to understand everything and eventually I did, and it was really satisfying. We learnt about Homeostasis, the nervous system and the endocrine system. 

It's going to be really hot tomorrow, another high bushfire risk day. Even though we don't live in a bushfire prone area, it's still unnerving and I'm a bit tired of it all. Bring on winter, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment