Saturday, January 10, 2009

continuing with new years resolution-esque things

Yesterday I went for a run, AND I have decided that I am also going to be way better with money this year. I have everything I need and much more, there is really no need for me to keep myself in debt by buying heaps more stuff that I don't have the space for. It's looking like I may qualify for youth allowance soon too, so that may help in clearing this damn debt. My aim is to have paid back my parents by the end of the year...it will be difficult but I think it will be well worth it. Then the year after I can blow my cash on whatever I want and not feel guilty about it. Maybe.

I went to the beach for a few days last week to get away from work for a bit and it was so good and relaxing, I really needed a few days off. Ah well, starting work again at 6am tomorrow so I better go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment